A place to remember how GREAT it is to be a Mom...each and every day
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Thursday's Thing to Do: Bird Feeder
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
Toilet Paper Roll (just the inside cardboard part)
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Spread some peanut butter on all sides of the cardboard roll
2. Have an area where there's a pile of loose birdseed and roll the peanut buttered roll in the birdseed
3. Cut a piece of yarn about 18 inches long
4. String the yarn through the center of the roll and tie the ends together in a knot
5. Hang it on a tree, or other outside object
P.S. Any of you who know me and live close to me, I have A LOT of birdseed that you're welcome to come get from me instead of buying your own.
Just drop by!
What did you think?
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Thing to Do
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)