Monday, October 18, 2010

Mondays MOMents

For those of you who follow every day...sorry for the gap in time.  I went on vacation and after I was gone realized I hadn't posted enough days to make it through our whole trip.  Oh well.  I figure there are worse things and I'll be forgiven. I hope you all had a great weekend too!

This MOMent is especially wonderful for those of us who speak Spanish.  If you don't, I hope you still enjoy it just as much as I did.

My husband and Emma were praying the other day. Emma repeats words that we say right now. They're just simple words right now. Oh, and she prays in spanish. So this is what happened:
Dad: Papi
Emma: Papi
Dad: Gracias
Emma: Gracias
Dad: Mami
Emma: Mami
Dad: Papi
Emma: Papi
Dad: Salud
Emma: (she thinks for a moment...) Acho!
We sure love our little bundle of joy. She really does listen :)
~Annie, mother of one

*Note: Salud means Health.  In Spanish, when someone sneezes, you say "Salud" instead of "Bless You".

No comments: