Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Favorite: Snack Feeder

This is made by KidCo, Inc. 
It's called the Healthy Snack Feeder.

It's dishwasher safe, yes, even the little bags.
(You can buy a pack of bags seperately so you don't have a billion handles hanging around the house and can just switch our the bags for clean ones.)

You can put whole grapes in it, or carrot sticks, or peas, or apple slices, or frozen foods for teething time, or ......... you get the idea. 

Closes securely.

Reduces choking hazards because they only get the stuff they've mushed through the netting.

***Great for teething time-- they can gnaw on something that'll give 'em a little nutrition too.

I LOVE this.  If you have a little one, I highly suggest it.  I've seen different ones made my different companies and personally love this one best though others do the same basic thing. 

I bought it here: Cotton Babies I like that it's free shipping no matter the size of order.
(for some reason they don't sell the bag packs anymore though...hmmm...)
Kidco Products are also sold at MANY local and online stores...check out their website Kidco.com

1 comment:

Katrina said...

I love these too! I got something similar for my second child and actually had forgotten about it, so thanks for the reminder! My baby would love it.